Skip to main content

PNI is a USDA Child and Adult Care Food Program Sponsor which reimburses licensed and legally exempt childcare providers each month for the foods they serve to children in care.

As a PNI member, you will receive the following:

  • One on one training by a Provider's Network Program Advisor.
  • Ongoing training materials and information on any meal pattern modifications and/or data entry requirements.
  • Electronic monthly newsletters with program reminders and information to keep you up-to-date on a regular basis.
  • Assistance with menu planning and recordkeeping to help remain in compliance at all times and receive the maximum benefit of the program.
  • Direct deposit for reimbursement each month.
  • On-line claiming for easy and efficient recordkeeping and reports to help stay organized.
  • Nutrition classes and workshops throughout the State of Nebraska.
  • Pediatric CPR/FA Training required for licensing at a reduced fee for PNI members.

In accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, including gender identity and sexual orientation, age, disability, and reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.  (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs.)  Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible State or local Agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.  Additionally, program information is available in languages other than English.  To file a complaint alleging discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD-3027, found online at, or at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form.  To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.  Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; fax: (202) 690-7442; or email:  This institution is an equal opportunity provider.